POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : primate test 1 : Re: primate test 1 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: primate test 1
From: Jim Charter
Date: 13 Jan 2004 22:19:50
Message: <4004b556$1@news.povray.org>
Jean-luc Songa Butera wrote:

> Judging by the ears and the shape of the back of the head I would rather say
> it's a chimpanze ^___^
Obviously you know your primates.  I was working from a fairly lousy b/w
photo (of a chimp) that I found on the web, but I finally went to a
second hand bookstore to see if I could find some better pictures.
Particularily of the eyes and skin color.  Anyway I found a nice little
picture book featuring chimps, baboons, and gorillas mostly.  So I am
learning to discriminate.

-Jim